On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Columbia Record Productions (catalog number none). This album was released in 1961 year. US. Format of the release is.
Listen to Four Roses Dance Party now. Listen to Four Roses Dance Party in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
FOUR ROSES Dance Party Vinyl Various Music.
Songs from Four Roses Dance Party by The Four Roses. Free download and listen Four Roses Dance Party.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Do You Ever Think Of Me?
Tenor Saxophone [Solo] – Al KlinkTrombone [Solo] – Frank SaraccoWritten-By – Burtnett*, Kerr*, Cooper*
Tenor Saxophone [Solo] – Peanuts HuckoWritten-By – Miller*, Parish*
Guitar – Tommy KayPiano – Buddy WeedTrumpet [Solo] – Charlie ShaversWritten-By – Carleton*
Trombone [Solo] – Frank SaraccoWritten-By – Freed*, Brown*
|A5||I'm In The Mood For Love
Clarinet [Solo] – Peanuts HuckoTrombone [Solo] – Frank SaraccoWritten-By – McHugh-Fields*
|A6||Hawaiian War Chant
Clarinet [Solo] – Walt LevinskyWritten-By – Noble*, Leleiohaku*, Freed*
|B1||Just You, Just Me
Tenor Saxophone [Solo] – Al KlinkWritten-By – Greer*, Klages*
|B2||That Old Feeling
Trumpet [Muted] – Bernie GlowWritten-By – Brown*, Fain*
|B3||Darktown Strutter's Ball
Clarinet [Solo] – Walter Levinsky*Written-By – Brooks*
Piano [Solo] – Buddy WeedWritten-By – Martin*, Blane*
|B5||Don't Blame Me
Clarinet [Solo] – Peanuts HuckoTrombone [Solo] – Bobby ByrneWritten-By – Fields-McHugh*
|B6||720 In The Books
Clarinet [Solo] – Peanuts HuckoWritten-By – Adamson*, Savitt*, Watson*
- Alto Saxophone [Lead] – Sam Marowitz
- Arranged By – Norman Leyden (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B5), Sy Oliver (tracks: A2 to A4, A6, B3, B4, B6)
- Bass – Jack Lesberg
- Bongos – Bobby Rosengarden
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Peanuts Hucko
- Drums – Bobby Donaldson
- Guitar – Tommy Kay
- Liner Notes – George T. Simon
- Piano – Buddy Weed
- Saxophone – Bernie Kaufman, Elliot Lawrence, George Berg
- Saxophone, Clarinet – Walter Levinsky*
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Klink
- Trombone – Bobby Byrne, Eddie Bert, Frank Saracco, Dick Hixson*, Urbie Green
- Trumpet – Bernie Glow, Charlie Shavers, Doc Severinsen, Jimmy Maxwell, Jimmy Nottingham
NotesRecorded in New York City, June 1961.
Custom Pressed Exclusively for Four Roses by Columbia Record Productions (a custom service of Columbia Records)
Four Roses Distillers Co.
Printed "The Four Roses Dance Party" on labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 - Label): XTV 68933
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 - Label): XTV 68934
|none||Unknown Artist||Four Roses Dance Party (LP)||Columbia Record Productions||none||US||1961|