A Little Spice (LP, Album). MCA Records, MCA Records.
A Little Spice (LP, Album).
A Little Spice (originally titled Loose End ) is the debut album released by the English R&B band Loose Ends. The original UK version was released in 1984 (some early pressings list 1983 ). This album reached number five on the . R&B chart in 1985, while the single, Hangin' on a String, became a number one hit on both the . Dance and US R&B charts
A Little Spice (originally titled "Loose End") is the debut album released by the English R&B band Loose Ends. The original UK version was released in 1984 (some early pressings list "1983").
Features Song Lyrics for Loose Ends's A Little Spice album. Loose Ends - A Little Spice Album Lyrics. 2. Hangin' On a String (Contemplating) Lyrics. Loose Ends Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Loose Ends Lyrics.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Virgin (catalog number 206 122). This album was released in 1984 year. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Bass, Lead Vocals.
Download and listen free to Loose Ends - A Little Spice. Download MP3 or another format to your phone or computer. Download for free and listen to Loose Ends - A Little Spice. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org L Loose Ends.
|A1||Tell Me What You Want||4:47|
|A2||Feel So Right Now||5:24|
|A4||So Much Love||4:31|
|B2||Music Takes Me Higher||4:56|
|B4||A Little Spice||5:08|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Watchout Productions
- Arranged By – Loose Ends, Nick Martinelli
- Bass – Ron Jennings (tracks: B1)
- Bass Guitar, Lead Vocals – Macca*
- Design – Bill Smith
- Engineer – Al Roberts, Bruce Weeden, Gene Leone
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jason Lyle, Remo Leomporra
- Flute – Donald Robinson (tracks: B4)
- Guitar – Herb Smith (tracks: A2, B4), Ron Jennings (tracks: A2, B4)
- Keyboards, Trumpet, Vocals – Steve Nichol
- Lead Vocals – Jane Eugene
- Other [Logo] – Bill Smith , Timothy Moore
- Percussion – 'Doctor' Leonard Gibbs*
- Photography By – Chris Garnham
- Producer – Nick Martinelli
- Saxophone – Bobby Malach* (tracks: B3)
- Written-By – McIntosh*, Foster* (tracks: A4), Eugene* (tracks: A2 to B4), Shell* (tracks: A1), Nichol*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side): V 2301 A-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side): V 2301 B-1U-1-1
|MCA-27141, MCA-5588||Loose Ends||A Little Spice (LP, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCA-27141, MCA-5588||US||1985|
|MCAC-27141, MCAC 5588||Loose Ends||A Little Spice (Cass, Album)||MCA Records, MCA Records||MCAC-27141, MCAC 5588||US||1985|
|206 122||Loose Ends||A Little Spice (LP, Album)||Virgin||206 122||Europe||1984|
|70270||Loose Ends||A Little Spice (LP, Album)||Virgin||70270||France||1984|
|SMCR 5034||Loose Ends||A Little Spice (Expanded Edition) (CD, Album, RE)||Soul Music.com Records||SMCR 5034||UK||2011|