Album's title: Algorhythms. P. Guiot - Algorhythms MP3 version. 1723 downloads at 25 mb/s. Guiot - Algorhythms FLAC version. 1910 downloads at 22 mb/s.
3Highly Influential Citations. Prospective evaluation of minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis in 36 nonarticular tibial fractures in dogs and cats. Laurent P Guiot, Loïc M. Déjardin. Veterinary surgery : VS. 2011. OBJECTIVE To evaluate the clinical outcome of minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis (MIPO) for nonarticular tibial fractures stabilized using bone plates with or without an intramedullary ro. More).
Re: - MCT 84 - P. Guiot & . Guiot - Algorhythms (1985). Reply on: May 07, 2018, 04:19:12 PM .
Are you Laurent P Guiot? Register this Author. Publications by authors named "Laurent P Guiot". Are you Laurent P Guiot? Register this Author.
Paul Guiot has been played on NTS shows including High Noon w/ Dina J, with Galaad Memory first played on 18 February 2017. Original source Last. Guiot,Patchwork,1985.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCT
- Copyright (c) – MCT
- Pressed By – MPO
- Printed By – Imprimerie JAT
- Made By – Imprimerie JAT
- Recorded At – Toffaine Music Studio
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Sammy Hallen
- Alto Saxophone [Lead] – Jean Holweg
- Arranged By – G. Colomard* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4), J. Ducloy* (tracks: A3)
- Bass Guitar – John Adderley
- Cover [Verso, Broderie contemporaine "Ecriture"] – Nicole Gaulier
- Drums, Percussion – Mike Johnson
- Electronic Drums [Drum Computer] – Dave Macland
- Horns, Woodwind, Brass – Stephen's Section
- Keyboards [Digital], Piano [Grand] – Guy Colomard
- Music By, Engineer, Mixed By, Art Direction – Paul Guiot
- Music By, Programmed By [Digital Keyboards], Effects [Special] – Jean-Paul Guiot
- Strings [Section], Harp, Vocals – Montecarlo Sound
NotesLarge orchestral impressions
Studio: Toffaine Music Côte-d'Azur
(C) & (P) 1985 by M.C.T. Paris
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove side A, etched): MCT 84A MPO AM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove side B, etched): MCT 84B MPO AM
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL