After Dark is the fourth album by gwriter Ray Parker Jr. released in September 1987 on Geffen Records. The album rose to No. 27 on the Billboard Top Soul Albums chart. After Dark was produced by Ray Parker J. Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager. As a single I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone rose to No. 5 on the Billboard Hot Soul Songs chart. A duet with Natalie Cole called Over You also rose to No. 10 on the Billboard Hot Soul Songs chart.
Complete your Ray Parker Jr. collection.
After Dark (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Dol). RAY PARKER Jr - I don't think that man should sleep alone,12'',1987 6:32. Ray Parker Jr. After Dark (Album) 1987 42:41. RAY PARKER JR After Dark R&B 4:30. Ray Parker Jr - After Midnite ( SLOW JAM ) 4:05. Ray parker, jr. - 'You Shoulda Kept A Spare' 4:45. RAY PARKER JR - 1987 - after dark 38:01. RAY PARKER JR Perfect Lovers R&B 4:53.
After Dark is the fourth album by gwriter Ray Parker Jr. released in 1987 for the new Geffen Records label. The record company released the album on February 14, 1987. It included the single "I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone". 1. I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone.
Ray Parker Jr. Released 1987. After Dark Tracklist. I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone Lyrics. Natalie Cole) (Ft. Natalie Cole) Lyrics. Featuring Natalie Cole. Producers Ray Parker Jr. Writers Burt Bacharach, Carole Bayer Sager & Ray Parker Jr. More Ray Parker Jr. albums. The Best of Ray Parker Jr. & Raydio. I Love You Like You Are.
After Midnight - Ray Parker Jr. (Smooth Jazz Family). on Apr 29, 2012 by Smooth Jazz Family. Over you Ray Parker Jr With Natalie Cole. on Nov 25, 2013 by adinaebonypanther. RAY PARKER Jr - After Midnite (Instrumental) R&B. RAY PARKER JR - 1987 - after dark. on Aug 05, 2016 by DAVID FUNK. The record company released the album on August 25, 1987. Janet Jacksons self-titled fifth studio album janet. which came after her historic multimillion-dollar contract with Virgin Records, sold over twenty million copies worldwide. Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey recorded several Billboard Hot 100 N. hits, including One Sweet Day, Carey also released a remix of her 1995 single Fantasy, with Ol Dirty Bastard as a feature, a collaboration format that was unheard of at this point. - Don't Think That Man Should sleep Alone. 2. - Over you. 3. - Lovin' You. 4. - You shoulda kept a spare. 5. - The past. 6. - You make my nature dance. 7. - Perfect lovers. 8. - After Midnite. 9. - I love your daughter. 10. - After Dark. Ray Parker Jr 1987 After Dark/Ray Parker JR.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone||4:13|
Soloist, Saxophone – Dave Boroff*Vocals – Natalie ColeWritten-By, Producer – Carole Bayer SagerWritten-By, Producer, Arranged By – Burt Bacharach
|A4||You Shoulda Kept A Spare
Soloist, Saxophone – Gerald Albright
Arranged By – Gene PageArranged By [Background Vocals] – Kashif
|B1||You Make My Nature Dance||4:30|
Written-By, Producer – Burt Bacharach, Carole Bayer Sager
|B4||I Love Your Daughter||3:44|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Made By – WEA Musik GmbH
- Arranged By – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: A1, A3 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Art Direction – Laura LiPuma
- Backing Vocals – Anita Sherman, Arnell Carmichael, Candice Ghant, Cornelius Mimms*, Greg Phillinganes, Julia Waters, Kamaya Koepke, Karyn White, Kashif, Keith Harrison, Lynne Fiddmont, Maxine Waters, Monty Seward, Philip Bailey, Yogi*
- Bass – Cornelius Mimms*, Nathan East, Neil Stubenhaus
- Drums – Carlos Vega, Jeff Porcaro, Ollie E. Brown*
- Engineer – Steve Hallquist*
- Engineer [Additional] – Gary Olazabol*, Mike Mancini*, Mick Guizowski*, Tom Vicari*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jerry Hall , Ray Parker III
- Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr.
- Keyboards – Burt Bacharach, Eric Daniels , Greg Phillinganes, J. Wayne Lindsey, Robbie Buchanan, Sylvester Rivers
- Performer [All Instruments], Backing Vocals, Engineer – Ray Parker Jr.
- Photography By – Victoria Sim
- Piano – Kevin Toney
- Producer – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Synthesizer – Larry Williams
- Technician [Production Assistant] – Horatio Gordon
- Written-By – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3 to B5)
NotesRecorded at Ameraycan Studios
Additional recording at:
Ocean Way Studio, Lion Share Studio,
Wonderland Studio, Cherokee Studio, Conway
Studio and Devonshire Studio
Made in Germany by WEA Musik GmbH
© ℗ 1987 The David Geffen Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-24124-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992412414
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 7266
|GHS 24124||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (LP, Album, All)||Geffen Records||GHS 24124||US||1987|
|9 24124-2||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||9 24124-2||US||1987|
|670.0076, 759924124-1/4, 000111||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (LP, Album)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records, Geffen Records||670.0076, 759924124-1/4, 000111||Brazil||1987|
|M5 24124||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (Cass, Album, Dol)||Geffen Cassettes||M5 24124||Canada||1987|
|EN-1879||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Dol)||Thomsun Original||EN-1879||Saudi Arabia||Unknown|